Every day there is something new to look and discover in the digital marketing zone. Social media is now the biggest marketing platform for business houses; it provides equal opportunity to every class of organizations. Social media marketing companies study these trends, adopt them and make most of the opportunities. Social media offers something new to discover every year and in 2020 certain trends can provide a competitive advantage to business houses. Small business houses now a day entirely depend on social media for the promotion and marketing of the product and services.
Here are some of the social media marketing trends that will make an impact in 2020.
1. Shoppable posts – the social media sites now have proposed the new feature for the business accounts to offer product and services directly from their social media account. Now customers while surfing their favorite social media platform can buy products from the site without moving to a third party application. It has made it easy for small businesses to offer a product because now they have an additional platform to sell the product.
2. Programmatic advertising - Programmatic advertising is the method of advertising adopted by the corporate to offer the product more accurately to the target customers at the right time. The designed method of marketing is possible by specific software such as Facebook ad manager. At the different levels, it provides a tactical advantage to the small business to make their marketing campaign more accurate and specific.
3. Personalization- personalization is the most effective method of marketing to make a personal connection with customers. It helps the company in customer retention and sustains it for the long term. If looking for a long term objective then it will be a positive approach to make a good business connection.
4. Video marketing – video marketing is the most effective method of marketing on social media as it grabs maximum attention. There are many categories of video making such as professional video making, vlogging, and short video making. According to the requirements of the marketing campaign, the method of video making can be adopted and applied.
5. Interactive marketing – there are inventions every day in the field of marketing and customers are attracted in different ways. There are different methods such as virtual reality used by the companies to gain maximum customer attention. At the different levels according to the need of the market marketing strategy needs to be designed and executed properly. The marketing of content is important more than creating content for the campaign because the ultimate idea will be to sell products and services.
Social media marketing is the need of every growing business and at the different levels of companies according to their changing needs adopts the trends. Trends allow the business to engage with the customers and make interactive business strategies. The mentioned trends allow the business to make necessary business changes and attract a maximum number of customers.