The coming together of the benefits of tea and the Ayurvedic herbs makes what we called herbal teas. All thanks to social media, people are now embracing the herbal tea culture, which is fast gaining popularity these days.
You might be living under a rock if you do not know about oolong tea. While green tea is better known for its health benefiting properties, the oolong tea is also fast gaining popularity. Better known as a weight-loss tea, the oolong variety is the right choice for making herbal teas.
Why choose herbal teas?
- Different kinds of herbal teas target different types of health issues.
- The herbs improve the taste of the tea, so if you do not like the way oolong tea tastes, then you can have it as a herbal concoction.
- Instead of consuming herbs in the form of tablets and capsules, switch to the habit of having them as a hot beverage in the form of tea.
- At a time where we are facing a global pandemic, it is imperative to make our health the priority.
- Warm oolong tea is excellent for the body and gets absorbed quickly.
Types of herbal teas
Herbal teas can be divided into two segments. One is the wellness segment which deals with detoxification, immunity and slimming, metabolism, and digestion in the body. The next variety of tea is the one that deals with the illness segment. These teas have curative properties that help in solving health issues like BP, joint pain, acidity, thyroid, blood purification, and cancer. Oolong tea is known to be an exceptional weight loss and detoxification tea. Chaichuntea is home to a variety of high-quality teas that not only taste good, but beneficial for the body and mind. It is a great place to buy oolong tea online at a reasonable price.
Future trends in herbal teas: Buy oolong tea online
The herbal tea trend is here to stay! So if you aren’t a fan yet, then you better accustom your palate with the same. Here are some trends to look forward to:
- The unique blend of herbs: Different types of herbs come together to form a delicious and unique cup of tea. There are some new herbs found in remote parts of the country. These are now being advertised, and will finally find themselves in herbal tea blends.
- Herbal milk tea: We all are aware of the fact that more than 95% of the Indian population consumes tea with milk. However, it has been researched that milk reduces the properties of tea. So adding herbs to chai will increase its properties and give them a healthy twist.
Properties of oolong tea
For those who do not know, oolong tea represents only 2% of the world’s entire tea produce. This brew combines the quality of black and green tea, which makes it a very healthy beverage. This tea helps in improving digestion and reduces stress.
Made from the Camellia Sinensis plant, the oolong contains many different enzymes. The oxidation of the leaves gives it a dark hue. While black tea is fully oxidized and green isn’t this brew has a unique quality and is in-between these two brews. It contains different times of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which make it a healthy choice.
Benefits of having oolong tea
- It lowers the risk of having high blood pressure
- It reduces bad cholesterol in the body
- It is particularly beneficial for blood sugar patients
- It improves heart health.
- This tea is excellent for weight loss, so in case you want to lose those extra pounds, then you must invest in oolong tea and have it regularly.
- This tea improves brain function and also helps in preventing Alzheimer's.
- It can also protect against different types of cancers such as lung, liver, and pancreatic cancer.
How to buy the best oolong tea in India?
If you are planning on investing in this drink, then you can easily find the best oolong tea on the Chaichuntea website.