Anybody can rent a 6” pump, including us. But what sets us apart is our unrivaled ability to solve the biggest, most complex water challenges in the world. Whether you require fast-track temporary emergency response or reliable, cost-effective long-term operation, the breadth of our fleet and the depth of our expertise helps you get your work done with greater efficiency, reliability, and peace of mind.
5 Ways We Make Your Job Easier
1. Made in house: we design and manufacture all our own equipment, and that technological authority lets us customize and optimize our rental solutions.
2. Dialed in: Because our rental fleet has the broadest range of sizes and configurations, we can engineer the right-sized solution to save you money.
3. Only Perennial: We rent specialty products and systems that are not available from other companies.
4. Experts in the field: From the basic to the complex, we specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of all sizes and types of water management solutions.
5. Deep roots: customers have depended on our expertise for almost a century, and solving complex water challenges is part of our DNA.
Industries & Applications
Pulp & Paper
Water is crucial to pulp and paper manufacturing, which is why the industrial experts at Perennial Rental Solutions can help you optimize each aspect of the water cycle to reduce costs, better protect the environment and turn water management from an expense to a strategic advantage.
Whether you’re tunneling for utilities or transportation projects, Perennial Rental Solutions can help you manage the surface, ground, and storm water at your site. With our broad range of reliable products and responsive field service teams, we bring greater efficiency and peace of mind to any project, including slurry pumping, emergency floodwater drainage, face and stage dewatering, jetting, wellpoint dewatering, and mud recycling.
From open pit and underground, to face and stage dewatering, to slurry tailings removal to camp and process water supply,Perennial Rental Solutions provides the integrated next-generation water management solutions you have to move, treat and test water – and afterward causes you set up it in manners that accomplish the most elevated levels of unwavering quality, proficiency, and wellbeing.
Managing the water in and around a coal ash pond requires more than just pumps, which is why the country’s biggest power utilities choose to partner with Perennial. Having successfully supported hundreds of coal ash remediation projects, we know how to design and deploy trouble-free solutions capable of controlling both cost and risk – providing you with the best possible results for ash coal and water management.